But the most obvious proofs that both Trumpublicans’ wish and Democrats’ fear are unfounded are the following:
- Donald Trump became president with 3 million less votes than the individual who lost to him
- Donald Trump had just around 45% support since he began his presidency
- 100 million people who were eligible to vote in 2016 did not vote
- Millions of people who voted for Trump in 2016 declared publicly they will vote for Biden in 2020
- In 2020, everyone eligible to vote will vote, a great majority will vote for Joe Biden
- Donald Trump still has about the same level of support since 2016; translation, he will get no more than 45% of the vote. The 55% will vote for Joe Biden. In math, Joe Biden will get the largest portion of the vote.