In the past five months alone, eight Russian high profile individuals (we’re able to verify) died or were killed under very suspicious circumstances, five of which were Russian Diplomats.
- Denis Voronenkov, a 45-year old Russian politician, was gunned down Thursday March 23, 2017 outside a hotel in Kiev; Mr. Voronenkov fled to Ukraine in October 2016
- Vitaly Churkin, 64-year old Russian ambassador to the United Nations, died abruptly of “heart attack” on February 20, 2017 in New York. However, Vitaly’s “actual” cause of death remains a mystery; according to a March 10, 2017 article in the New York Times, the Office of Chief Medical Examiner could not disclose the cause and manner of death of Ambassador Vitaly Churkin. So much for peace after death!
- Alexander Kadakin, 67-year old Russian ambassador to India, died on January 26, 2017. According to The Hindu newspaper, Mr. Kadakin also died of a heart attack, a pattern which leaves a trail of suspicion and mystery
- Andrey Malanin, a 54-year old senior diplomat at the Russian embassy in Greece, was found dead in January. It’s not clear when Mr. Malanin died. After a few days away from the office without communicating to anyone, police went into his apartment and found him dead on his bedroom floor. The preliminary report suggested he died of natural cause.
- Oleg Erovinkin, a 61-year old Former intelligence official with close ties to Russian intelligence, was found dead on December 26, 2016 sitting in his car on the streets of Moscow. Heart attack perhaps! Well, the Russian official has yet to release a cause of death. According to rumors, Mr. Erovinkin was behind the 35-page dossier which detailed alleged links between the Trump campaign and Russia.
- Andrey Karlov, 62-year old russian ambassador to Turkey, was assassinated in Ankara on December 20, 2016. He was shot at point-blank range by a lone gunman while speaking at an art exhibition.
- Petr Polshikov, 56-year old, a senior Russian diplomat, was shot dead in his Moscow home. However, the Russian Foreign Ministry said Polshikov’s death was likely an accident.
- November 8, the very day of US presidential election, 63-year old Russian consulate was unresponsive when Emergency responders arrived; they declared him dead at the scene. Cause of death remains a mystery; the Russian consular officials first said Krivov fell from the roof. Then, they said he died of a heart attack.
9 thoughts on “Trump’s Collusion with Vladimir Putin Is Not a Theory”
Well stated People Branch!
“Michael Flynn was in contact with Russia” and? Is that illegal?
The question you asked is not for education purpose; if the article was read in its entirety, that question would not have been asked. Most importantly however, the question provides a great deal of information in regards to “lack of patriotism”, coincidentally a subject I discuss extensively here.
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but no one is entitled to his own fact.
Well it seems that you are making up your own facts. You look like a yellow rag for the left
Not sure if you understand the meaning of the word “FACTS” but facts mentioned in this article are verifiable. Put differently, unless I am GOD and able to force people to do those things, I cannot take credit for making them up.
Did you know there is a big difference between knowledge and ignorance? Well, there is. An ignorant man chooses to stay and live in ignorance; a wise man yearns for and is willing to increase his knowledge.
FACTS are FACTS; no one can make them.
I can only add as a lay person, if this is the highest office in our nation, ( kids watch all of this ) why in the world would A. If impeached then aquitted, why can you run again for the highest office.? If one is impeached, can you arrested him as he leaves the white house?
This NO was in reference to the Mike Flyn comment and just add, this is a treasonous man and son. Turkey, Egypt, russia, Syria and more and more facts come out, ( though very slow) why don’t we here about Flyn.
At the time, it was underhanded. The United States is a democracy; there is only one president at a time. It looks like partisanship is more a blindfold than logic. It doesn’t matter what one likes or not. Unless you are okay for Flynn (or anyone for that matter) to undermine our system of democracy, it’s not okay. Now we know how illegal it was. The biggest problem the country has is not the differences between two Parties but instead the lack of understanding of how democracy works.
Just because you would like something doesn’t make it okay for someone in your political party to do. In the case of Flynn in general – and the whole Trump team in particular – it seems that democracy be damn!