In the past five months alone, eight Russian high profile individuals (we’re able to verify) died or were killed under very suspicious circumstances, five of which were Russian Diplomats.
- Denis Voronenkov, a 45-year old Russian politician, was gunned down Thursday March 23, 2017 outside a hotel in Kiev; Mr. Voronenkov fled to Ukraine in October 2016
- Vitaly Churkin, 64-year old Russian ambassador to the United Nations, died abruptly of “heart attack” on February 20, 2017 in New York. However, Vitaly’s “actual” cause of death remains a mystery; according to a March 10, 2017 article in the New York Times, the Office of Chief Medical Examiner could not disclose the cause and manner of death of Ambassador Vitaly Churkin. So much for peace after death!
- Alexander Kadakin, 67-year old Russian ambassador to India, died on January 26, 2017. According to The Hindu newspaper, Mr. Kadakin also died of a heart attack, a pattern which leaves a trail of suspicion and mystery
- Andrey Malanin, a 54-year old senior diplomat at the Russian embassy in Greece, was found dead in January. It’s not clear when Mr. Malanin died. After a few days away from the office without communicating to anyone, police went into his apartment and found him dead on his bedroom floor. The preliminary report suggested he died of natural cause.
- Oleg Erovinkin, a 61-year old Former intelligence official with close ties to Russian intelligence, was found dead on December 26, 2016 sitting in his car on the streets of Moscow. Heart attack perhaps! Well, the Russian official has yet to release a cause of death. According to rumors, Mr. Erovinkin was behind the 35-page dossier which detailed alleged links between the Trump campaign and Russia.
- Andrey Karlov, 62-year old russian ambassador to Turkey, was assassinated in Ankara on December 20, 2016. He was shot at point-blank range by a lone gunman while speaking at an art exhibition.
- Petr Polshikov, 56-year old, a senior Russian diplomat, was shot dead in his Moscow home. However, the Russian Foreign Ministry said Polshikov’s death was likely an accident.
- November 8, the very day of US presidential election, 63-year old Russian consulate was unresponsive when Emergency responders arrived; they declared him dead at the scene. Cause of death remains a mystery; the Russian consular officials first said Krivov fell from the roof. Then, they said he died of a heart attack.