In the beginning, a number of Republican constituents – the Stupid Morons – opposed it for no reason other than the Despicable Morons – their Representatives in Washington – told them it was bad. However, the Stupid Morons who had the opportunity to experience Obamacare quickly realized how deceptive the Despicable Morons have been.
This is not to imply that everyone was happy, far from it! Can you think of a single policy everyone is happy with? That was rhetorical, in case you missed it. There is not a single one. Put differently, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, just to name those, would have all needed to be repealed and replaced. So, it is very disingenuous of any Republican Legislator and Donald Trump to be hammering the case that Obamacare needs to be replaced. In case you have not been paying attention, the “replacement” (of Obamacare) will deprive 24 million individuals – including Republicans – of healthcare coverage according to the Congressional Budget Office (CBO). That cannot possibly be good for the country; even a caveman could figure that out. So, why in the world those GOP in Washington led by House speaker Paul Ryan are in such hurry to kick millions of people out of healthcare coverage?
- the Number One reason is beyond despicable: the repeal will benefit the wealthy ($157 billion dollars will go to the wealthy according to a CBO report)
- because they hate Obama so much that they make it their life mission to destroy everything he did
- they rely overwhelmingly on the gullibility of the Republican constituents
- they are confident they would not lose their job no matter how much they hurt their own constituency. What other reasons would Paul Ryan have to “give you” the finger?
- the buffoon in the Oval Office has zero idea what he is doing.