Get your copy of OBAMA Legacy from Amazon today.
Welcome to Heaven!
Go to Hell!
It is written in the Bible that God has set aside a day of reckoning, commonly referred to in the religious world as the day of judgement, a day which is dreaded by the true Christians across the globe. The fear is analogous to getting a blood test in order to find out whether one has been infected with a deadly virus or a contagious disease such as AIDS, hepatitis. The suspense, the waiting for the outcome of the test is heart pounding.
Contrary to the virus and the contagious disease analogies however, the outcome of the judgement day is final; one is either welcome in heaven or sent to hell; nothing in between. Well, the day of reckoning for the Republican Party is also near. Most unfortunately, the outcome will not be so good, for its leaders and its supporters have committed the unforgivable sins, the punishment of which is banishment from the White House, alienation by the faithful (those who choose to stand for the country instead of supporting a pervert), marginalization in the political scene and complete repudiation of its doctrine.
Both its leaders and its adepts have sinned against the principles and the virtues of the office of the presidency.
- Its leaders and its disciples have strayed away, far away from moral values
- its leaders and its disciples have abandoned moral principles
- its leaders and its disciples have embraced bigotry
- its leaders and its disciples have nurtured division
- its leaders and its disciples have “engendered” discrimination and racism
- its leaders and its disciples have condoned wrongdoing
- its leaders and its disciples have yet to repent from their immorality.
Yes, the day of reckoning is near and the verdict is final. There is very little hope and hardly any proof that the remnants, the faithful will be spared.
- those who did not bow to Trumpism
- those who did not abandon their principles
- those who have embraced moral values over political ambitions
- those who have repudiated the devil, I mean Trump
- those who have chosen to suffer for what’s right
- and those who have chosen to stand for the country instead of supporting a Party which is much like a runaway train heading to its final destination
Yes, the day of reckoning is not a flash in a pan; it is the reaping time for all those who have either nurtured bigotry, supported it or encouraged it; even those who have stayed neutral would not be able to escape that day. The day of reckoning is here for all those who smiled, giggled and laughed when Obama “was not an American”; the day of reckoning is here for all those who “were not sure” he was born in the United States; the day of reckoning is here for all those who “knew or believed” he is a Muslim; the day of reckoning is here for all those who “believed he has a plan to destroy the country”; the day of reckoning is here for all those who “believed he doesn’t love the country”; the day of reckoning is here for all those who “supported a witch hunt of his birthplace”; the day of reckoning is here for all those who worked to “make him a one-term president”; the day of reckoning is here for all those who “hope he fails” as president.
Yes, Republican Leaders and Legislators, the day of judgement is set aside for you to give account of your priority as public servants. No one can escape the day of judgement, for it is written that on that day, the Lord God will separate the sinners from the righteous. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, not a pretty scene especially for those who wear dentures. You Republican Leaders, you Republican Legislators have to answer for creating Donald Trump; there will be no excuse, no forgiveness, for the day of reckoning is here. Brace yourself! For your punishment is eternal damnation.
Let all the Christians say Amen!
Don’t forget to get your copy of OBAMA Legacy from Amazon today.